We will be hosting Financial Education Seminars in Tennessee and Mississippi, starting in February. Our first seminar is on How to Manage Debt.
Please be watching this page and your email as we update with sign up forms and more information.
Why go anywhere when you can do it all from home?
- View account history
- View the financial calendar
- Transfer from account to account
- Transfer member to member
- Transfer to other institutions
- Schedule auto transfers to loans
- Bill Pay can be recurring or pay as you need
- History on checks & accounts
- e-Statement history available with a click
and so much more to use! Sign up today, ask our staff how you can take advantage of VFCU e-Branch.
VFCU has Your
Retire your mortgage and refinance with the On Target Mortgage.
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- Set your own maturity date - from 1 to 15 years
- Flat processing fee covers ALL of your closing costs
- NO out-of-pocket cash at closing
- Most On Target refinances do not require a traditional appraisal
- Set your payment up to meet your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly payments available.
- Contact our mortgage specialist for any questions you may have.
Avoid a Fee!
On October 1, 2017 VFCU will implement a paper statement fee for all monthly and quarterly mailed statements.
Please avoid this fee by signing up for E-Statements. You will not miss paper statements with these online benefits.
- Reduce home mailbox clutter
- Faster delivery
- Easy online access and retrieval
- Enhanced security
- Automatic storage of your statements for over 24 months
- Save the planet
- Opt out anytime you're not happy with e-statements
- FREE FREE FREE
Exempt from the fee are members under the age of 18 and members over the age of 64.
Call 855-663-8328 to set up your e-statements and AVOID THE FEE.