Open Board Seats
Are you interested in the growth of VFCU? Are you willing to take a leadership role in charting the direction of your credit union?
If you can answer "YES" to these questions, the Nomination Committee
would like to hear from you.
VFCU is looking for individuals to fill openings on the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee.
Applicants must be members of VFCU and be available to attend monthly board meetings and occasional special meetings. Skills include an understanding of the credit union philosophy and the desire to work to better the financial live of our members and the ability to think and plan strategically.
If interested, CLICK HERE
All submissions are confidential. Questions? Call or email
Dale Phillips at 615-786-0452 ext. 1213
VFCU has Your
Retire your mortgage and refinance with the On Target Mortgage.
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- Set your own maturity date - from 1 to 15 years
- Flat processing fee covers ALL of your closing costs
- NO out-of-pocket cash at closing
- Most On Target refinances do not require a traditional appraisal
- Set your payment up to meet your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly payments available.
- Contact our mortgage specialist for any questions you may have.
Avoid a Fee!
On October 1, 2017 VFCU will implement a paper statement fee for all monthly and quarterly mailed statements.
Please avoid this fee by signing up for E-Statements. You will not miss paper statements with these online benefits.
- Reduce home mailbox clutter
- Faster delivery
- Easy online access and retrieval
- Enhanced security
- Automatic storage of your statements for over 24 months
- Save the planet
- Opt out anytime you're not happy with e-statements
- FREE FREE FREE
Exempt from the fee are members under the age of 18 and members over the age of 64.
Call 855-663-8328 to set up your e-statements and AVOID THE FEE.