Quarterly Financial Education
Veritas FCU will be hosting education seminars once a quarter to help our members learn to manage money and make better financial decisions.
This quarter we are focused on Managing Debt.
Plan to join us for the one-hour interactive seminar on Managing Debt.
Times and locations coming soon!
Why go anywhere when you can do it all from home?
- View account history
- View the financial calendar
- Transfer from account to account
- Transfer member to member
- Transfer to other institutions
- Schedule auto transfers to loans
- Bill Pay can be recurring or pay as you need
- History on checks & accounts
- e-Statement history available with a click
and so much more to use! Sign up today, ask our staff how you can take advantage of VFCU e-Branch.
VFCU has Your
Retire your mortgage and refinance with the On Target Mortgage.
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- Set your own maturity date - from 1 to 15 years
- Flat processing fee covers ALL of your closing costs
- NO out-of-pocket cash at closing
- Most On Target refinances do not require a traditional appraisal
- Set your payment up to meet your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly payments available.
- Contact our mortgage specialist for any questions you may have.
Avoid a Fee!
On October 1, 2017 VFCU will implement a paper statement fee for all monthly and quarterly mailed statements.
Please avoid this fee by signing up for E-Statements. You will not miss paper statements with these online benefits.
- Reduce home mailbox clutter
- Faster delivery
- Easy online access and retrieval
- Enhanced security
- Automatic storage of your statements for over 24 months
- Save the planet
- Opt out anytime you're not happy with e-statements
- FREE FREE FREE
Exempt from the fee are members under the age of 18 and members over the age of 64.
Call 855-663-8328 to set up your e-statements and AVOID THE FEE.