How to Switch to Veritas FCU
It’s easier than you think to switch financial institutions. Switching to Veritas Federal Credit Union gets you access to a nationwide network of surcharge-free ATMs, 24/7 Online eBanking and free bill pay.
Stop by your local VFCU branch to open your new account. Once this is complete, you’ll have access to all of our benefits, including free ebanking, epay, great rates, low fees, and more!
Leave your old account active for up to two months until all outstanding checks and automatic withdrawals clear.
For direct deposits, you need the following information.
- Employer’s name and address
- Veritas Federal Credit Union account number
- Veritas Federal Credit Union ACH routing/transit number: 064182605
Is your check issued by the US Treasury? Continue your setup at www.godirect.org
With your information, complete the Direct Deposit Form and send it to the organization that makes the direct deposit into your account. Complete the form online and then print it, or print it and fill it in by hand.
To cancel or to transfer automatic payments from your former bank account to your new VFCU account, you need the following information.
- A copy of your latest statement with your billing information
- VFCU account number (for transfers)
- VFCU ACH routing/transit number (for transfers): 064182605
- Former bank account information (for canceled payments)
Complete the automatic withdrawal transfer form (one form per bill) and send them to your billers. Complete the form online.
- Stop using your former bank account, but be sure to keep enough funds in it to cover any outstanding checks, automatic withdrawals, and automatic payments.
- Once your last check, automatic withdrawal, and/or automatic payment has cleared, you are ready to close your former account. On the account closing request form, fill in your name, phone number, and address, along with your former bank’s name, address, and account number. Complete the form online and send it to your former financial institution.